Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to have been slacking off on my blogger duties, but there has just been so much going on!

2 weeks ago, I started college (yippee!) at my local community college! I feel so grateful to finally be back at school. Now that I know what it feels like to not be able to go to school, it feels like a luxury to go to class & actively involve my mind in something other than the packets of information my doctor's give me. I'm hoping to catch up on classes this semester & Summer semester & then be back in Sonoma in the Fall. But who knows where life will take me(;

As for all things with "Strength, Growth, & Positivity," I'm taking my time figuring out exactly what I want to do. But don't worry, I always have ideas I'm working on! Each day, I find myself more & more excited to see where this journey will take me(:

This morning I did an interview on a show called "The Reinvention Circle." It's a bit lengthy, but covers a bit more of the nitty-gritty I normally choose to keep inside. If you're interested in listening, the link to the website is posted below!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/reinventioncircle/2013/02/03/the-reinvention-show-strength-growth-positivity

Thank you all for your continued support, love, & prayers!

Stay strong, be positive, & grow!

1 comment: